Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Visitors....


My sister Jeanie came to visit Brailey.


Michael's mom came and helped us out during the birth of Brailey. It had been a long time since she had taken care of a 2 1/2 yr old!!! I think they were both wore out by the time she left!


One of my best friends Sue, from PA came down on a school trip with her son to Nashville. We were able to go and hang out with her for a short time and let her see Braden and Brailey. Braden just loves getting his picture taken!!!


Her son, Nathan holding Brailey! Miss you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anita Marie said...

I am so enjoying the pictures. Keep'm com'n.

Tonya said...

Thanks Anita!! I'm trying to do a better job on keeping this up to date! It's so easy to take TONS of pictures of our kids - but to find the time to get them posted!!??!?!?!

Tonya