Friday, August 05, 2005


Welcome to my blog site! I hope you find something interesting on here!

Life in Tennessee has been interesting over the past 4 1/2 years. There is a lot of life lived in that time which lands me to the present - being a mommy to Braden! Michael and I got married in December of 2000. We met at Hobe Sound Bible College in 1993. We dated on and off during my 2 years there. After 2 years I moved back to Pennsylvania. We ended up talking again a few years later. While I was a nanny in Virginia I decided to visit him in Tennessee. It was during that trip we discussed getting married and decided to just set a date! Long story short - I moved here and we got married December 16, 2000. Michael is the Youth Pastor at our church. The job in itself has taken us on A LOT of trips. For example: Braden is 10 weeks today and he has been to Indianapolis (for General Assembly), Dollywood (Middle High Youth Camp) and Disney World (Youth Trip). He is definitely a travelling baby - and does well! About Braden: we decided to wait 3 years before starting a family - and the Lord decided for us to wait 4 years. So - along comes Braden. He has changed our lives immensely. He is a wonderful addition to our lives - couldn't imagine life without him - now we can only hope for a sister!!! More on that in a couple of months...........

No comments: